Sunday, July 4, 2010

Songcast Review - Here is my own experience with Songcast





I first joined SongCast in August of 2007 and have made over $30,000.00 in revenue and currently now make over $3000.00 a month in residual income. One of the great things I like about SongCast Music is the convenience of being able to upload your material in real time from the comfort of your location. Whether you are at home or in a public wi-fi area (such as Starbucks Coffee).......you can upload your material instantly!

See How I Made $3798.12 In Monthly Royalties Using Songcast Alone - To See Video Proof In Real Time (Click Here)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Price

SongCast membership is $5.99 per month. This is not charged per album, but per account. So that means you can have an unlimited number of albums in your account.....I'm currently at 86 albums now and plenty left to go....(Hurray!)........SongCast also charges a onetime setup fee of $19.99 per album or $9.99 per single and you will be assigned your own original UPC Barcode (Universal Product Code) automatically upon completion. CD BABY charges an extra $20.00 for a barcode.....but with SongCast you can get one for FREE! and another good thing about SongCast is that you maintain 100% of ALL YOUR ROYALTIES! (Name a record label that can offer you that!)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cd Duplication and Printing Services

SongCast also has a cd duplication and printing service which allows you to order cds of your album. This is a great option if you are an artist that performs live and would like to have physical products to market your music. Being a musician myself I always encourage fellow artist to get as much exposure in ANYWAY possible. Having physical products is just another stream of income you can generate at your shows! (Retail is still a good option, especially for the new artist)..........If they love your show..........chances are very good they will BUY YOUR CD!.....and the best time to sell it to them is RIGHT THEN and THERE when the mood is HOT!.....Other services include full color flyers, postcards, and posters. These are great for promoting your music and getting the word out on the street.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Music Press for Artist

If you are an artist looking for a place to get more music press SongCast offers a product called The Virtual Publicist Toolkit and The Virtual Publisher. These toolkits contain a list of over 400 music magazines, 500 music publishers and music supervisors with formatted avery mailing labels, zines, blogs and freelance writers across the United States that are actively reviewing independent music. With this option you can send your press kits with confidence and have more time to make music!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Market Yourself with Online Video

Got a music video you would like to share with the world? SongCast now gives you the option to have your video put on itunes and have it distributed worldwide. One tip that we have found extremely helpful in getting more exposure for your products, gifts, or services is to have the name of your URL or website placed directly on the video itself to generate extra traffic............and more traffic will greatly increase the chances for making more MONEY!.....I have tried it and it works like a charm!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Social Networking

You can also market your website with social networking sites. SongCast can provide you with customized codes to link your MySpace, Facebook and other websites directly to the stores. Your fans will easily be able to find and purchase your music online.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Customer Service

Customer Service is fairly good if you have questions or concerns about your album......they respond fairly quickly between 24-48 hours. I usually speak with Dottie (Songcast Representative) .........She's a cool person and will tell you everthing you need to know to get you going. Sometimes you can catch a good deal by putting up multiple albums at a time. All you have to do is ask!...........I personally think they do an OUTSTANDING job in this area.......I have no complaints!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Overall Comments

Overall SongCast Music offers great service and promotional tools to it's artist and it is certainly a powerful avenue you should try for creating residual income for your music and getting the exposure you well DESERVE! Click Here or at the Top or Bottom of this page to TRY IT OUT!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. what documents do the ask your for in order to receive your money ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Wright the so called founder is living large on the money he scams from users of songcast/ songcast music because he doesn't pay any royalties but keeps charging you hundreds of dollars each month . When it comes time to retrieve your money they simply DON'T release it so he can travel all over the world, You Keep nothing he keeps 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike Wright the so called founder is living large on the money he scams from users of songcast/ songcast music because he doesn't pay any royalties but keeps charging you hundreds of dollars each month . When it comes time to retrieve your money they simply DON'T release it so he can travel all over the world, You Keep nothing he keeps 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Songcast Scammed me too!!! They blocked me from viewing any royalties and sales just because I told them (Dottie) whoever that is(Probably Mike Wright) I no longer needed their services but they kept taking their fee of $5.99 out for months anyway. The second I closed my checking account to where Songcast cant take funds, seems like every page I clicked on now reads (Please Update your card info) True Scammers! IM AM NOT A MAD ARTIST LOOKING FOR REVENGE, IM JUST WARNING EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM SONGCASTMUSIC. I CANT BELIEVE THIS SITE IS UP & PEOPLE ARE STILL PAYING THEM. DID YOU KNOW THATS IF YOU TRY TO CANCEL FROM SONGCASTMUSIC RECURRING FEE, ITS $25! I HAVE ALL THE EMAILS FOR PROOF! NOWHERE ON THE WEBSITE STATES THAT AT ALL. I KNOW 1 OTHER ARTIST WITH THE SAME ISSUE AND SCAMS DONT LAST FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I think this article will fully complement you. Please continue publishing helpful topics like this. Regards, from
    online distribution spotify

    digital music online

    digital music distribution

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls I uploaded my song using Songcast without indicating Explicit pls if you can help me out and I uploaded my song on Wednesday I will like to know when it will be fully uploaded on the retail service website like iTunes, Spotify, soundcloud. Because it is Saturday now and I believe my fees I paid isn't for nothing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls I uploaded my song using Songcast without indicating Explicit pls if you can help me out and I uploaded my song on Wednesday I will like to know when it will be fully uploaded on the retail service website like iTunes, Spotify, soundcloud. Because it is Saturday now and I believe my fees I paid isn't for nothing

    ReplyDelete